A chi è rivolto il corso?
- SharePoint end users
- SharePoint Site Owners and Power Users who will be attending a SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class
- SharePoint administrators and developers.
This one day class is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016. This class features live inline interactive labs where the student interacts with both SharePoint and other students.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate SharePoint sites;
- Manage content in lists and libraries;
- Create and edit Alerts;
- Collaborate using Tasks lists, Calendars and Document libraries;
- Work with libraries, including upload, download, editing, content approval, check out/in and versioning;
- Use the SharePoint social features;
- Use OneDrive for Business.
Module 1: SharePoint Overview
This module provides an overview of SharePoint and Office 365. It explores the use of SharePoint for team collaboration and document management.
- Team Collaboration
- Document Management
- SharePoint Web Sites
- SharePoint Security
Module 2: Accessing SharePoint
This module explains how to connect to SharePoint, find your way around sites and libraries, follow sites and use the App Launcher.
- Accessing SharePoint
- Following Sites
- SharePoint Navigation
- Quick Launch and Other Links
- List and Library Navigation
- The Ribbon
- Regional Settings
Module 3: SharePoint Libraries
This module explains how to work with SharePoint libraries, from uploading files to working with versioning and check out/in. Students will learn how to create and edit documents in SharePoint using Office Online and how to use the co-authoring features.
- Document Libraries
- Document Library Pages and Web Parts
- Document Library Ribbons and Menus
- Opening and Downloading Documents
- Following Documents